Become A Marketing Associate
Distinct is Looking for Marketing Associates!
We’re Not Your Typical Marketing FirmThe team at Distinct isn’t full of stressed, overworked marketing professionals. Our team enjoys a positive company culture and the freedom to choose their own hours and workload. We believe the key to success in the marketing world is to view one’s team as more than just a cog in the wheel. Our ultimate goal is to help small businesses thrive and to improve our local communities. This can’t be done with unhappy marketing associates and advisors. That’s why we’ve worked diligently to create a non-toxic company culture and advisory positions that are well-paid, flexible, and fun. Are you sick of the typical nine to five? Get in touch with us today to apply to be a marketing associate!
Apply for Marketing Associate Role
What Does a Marketing Advisor Do?
The goal of the marketing associate is to become a marketing advisor.
A marketing advisor is a people-focused individual who is responsible for helping our clients with onboarding. They are also responsible for offering customer support and new services or products to our clients as well. Marketing advisors are easy to talk to, helpful, and know how to build relationships with local communities.
When a marketing advisor brings a new client to Distinct, they will work to onboard that client using our wide range of system tools, help them with their projects, manage their business needs, and point them in the right direction for services like web design and troubleshooting. Our marketing advisors aren’t web developers or salespeople– they’re masters of customer service and business advisory.
At Distinct, we work with marketing pros from all backgrounds and walks of life. Our marketing advisors are responsible for helping our clients build better and scalable businesses while enriching local communities.
What Does a Marketing Associate Do?
Marketing associates enjoy the benefits of interning while building their own unique client base.
Marketing associates are essentially paid interns for our marketing advisement team. Not only do marketing associates work to help our marketing advisors with their workload, but they are trained at the same time to become a marketing advisor in the future.
While working as a marketing associate, you will be paid hourly to build up your specific client base. Your assigned marketing advisor will manage that client base until you are ready to be promoted to marketing advisor.
Does This Sound Like You?
- I love working with people.
- I care about having a good work life balance.
- I can take on multiple clients at once.
- I can find multiple leads quickly.
- I want a flexible job with plenty of opportunities to grow.
- My ability to learn and train with an experienced marketing professional is important to me.
- I want to start my own career.
- I love marketing advisory and want to get better at it.
- I’m great at making others feel comfortable and supported.
- I’m energetic and able to start projects myself without prompting.
- I know how rough using a new platform is as an entrepreneur, and I want to help new business owners get used to it.
- I want to support my local community and am passionate about helping small businesses.
- I’m passionate about networking and growing my circle.
If all of these points resonate with you, you could definitely thrive as a marketing associate!
Distinct is a Leader in the Marketing Advisory Niche
Today’s small business owners and entrepreneurs know the value of a good marketing firm. We want to help local businesses kick their marketing up a notch, and we need your help to do it.
Once you’ve been onboarded as a marketing associate, you’ll have a few responsibilities:
- Train with a marketing advisor
- Learn how to use our systems, tools, and processes to pull in leads and new clients
- Scout for leads
- Help your marketing advisor attract and retain clients for Distinct
- Assist new clients with intake and onboarding to ensure their transition to Distinct is seamless and comfortable
- Work to establish relationships with new clients
- Master the art of communication and customer service
- Offer services from Distinct to your new clients
- Offer advisory service in the context of marketing strategies and business management
Don’t be overwhelmed– even if you have no experience, we’ll train you from start to finish. You’ll become a marketing advisor in no time!
Once you’ve graduated to marketing advisor, you’ll be able to take your acquired clients with you to jumpstart your new role as a marketing advisor.
Competitive Compensation with Ample Opportunity to Grow
Our marketing associates typically start at an hourly rate between $10 and $15. While your marketing advisor would receive the commission for any leads you bring in as a marketing associate, you will be able to take those contracts with you once you are upgraded to marketing advisor status.
When it comes down to it, being a marketing associate is an excellent way to build experience and intern with established marketing advisors. We want to help you thrive in your career, and we believe this all starts with a marketing associate position.
Ready to change your career? Apply to be a Distinct marketing associate today!
Photo source: Pixabay